Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
123Mike
Senior MemberPosts: 3,087Gear list
Like?
Re: Really?
In reply to Guidenet, Apr 16, 2013

Guidenet wrote:

123Mike wrote:

I can code up the computer algorithms that can make all that work in a separate app if I wanted to. ps. I'm so tired of people trying to come out ahead by trying to put me down.

I'm sure for instance, if we go sit down at a computer, I'd code circles around you. Would I go smear your nose into that if we'd be talking about coding? No! But if someone is using a better programming language with better features, when someone looking to program, is better off with one language over the other.

Mike, look at my profile and read the "about me" section. What you wrote above just shows further your lack of knowledge on various subjects of which you try to seem knowledgeable. No good computer programmer or software engineer would have said what you said. No kid with CompSci 101 under his belt would have thought that way.

Nonsense. I'm pointing out that I can write an algorithm that takes multiple images, layer them, and pick and choose to enhance range, while ensuring that no distortion screws it up, like a slight pan or rotate. Can you write an algorithm like that? You keep on trying to put me down. That's your tactic. I'm also showing what I know and what I can. I'm never saying things that is supposed to show how you do not know something. I'm not the one putting others down. You are.

Try mellowing out.

Why? You're constantly insulting me. Left and right. It's part of your every message.

You've got plenty of time in life to learn this stuff.

Learn what? Why are you assuming that I don't know something?

You don't have to be an expert right away.

How do you know what I don't know? You're keep on making assumptions that I know little, how I can't do something. You're just awful!

Learn how to interact with others.

Learn to stop insulting others. Learn to stop putting others down. Learn to stop being so arrogant. That's what!

Learn how to respect other's points of view.

That's rather hypocritical!

Lose the paranoia.

I can assure you, I'm not suffering from any delusions. Are you?

When someone starts a thread about Canon, you don't have to jump in about a Sony a57.

Someone started a thread about buy a camera. It ought to be perfectly acceptable to offer an alternative to a Canon in an open forum. If he wanted Canon and Canon alone specifically, then he should have posted in a Canon specific forum.

Chances are they've already considered it and decided a different direction.

There are plenty of people that have no yet discovered what the Sonys are all about. Ultimately, I'm just here to share my excitement. You're just here to put me down, it seems, just because I'm promoting a brand that is not your brand.

Most of the people here are older more mature men and women who basically respect each other's opinions and don't need your brand of fanboyism.

I find your attitude rather immature. Putting others down to make yourself look superior. That's just arrogant. Such a hypocrite!

Look over your own posting history and see for yourself. I'm not telling you something brand new.

I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. Yes, go through the postings. See how I opened. See how people responded. Attacks, ridicule, belittling. And you have the gaul to call *ME* immature. That's rich!

Maybe you're used to World of Warcraft type arguments.

Again with the belittling arrogant assumptions. You have SUCH an attitude! And this completely and utterly escapes you? Swoooosh right over your head? And you consider yourself mature? Good grief!

This is more of a technical digital camera forum for all ages and experience.

First you say that only big experienced mature people can play. Then you say it's for everyone. Plus the hypocrisy is just dripping off left and right.

You don't have to win or lose. Take it easy. Don't try to BS your way through things. It shows.

It's you that so desperately tries to get the last word. Well you know what? The list of extra features of the Sony A57 remains. It has plenty of really great features that your camera does not have.

When you try to BS, understand there are adults with ten times your education and experience who know you're BSing.

I'm pointing out facts. Features that one camera has, that another camera does not have. You're just trying to detract from it, through endless repeated straw man arguments, and anything you can muster up to put me down. You're insulting me on every occasion, and you think it's all normal.

It's different than a group of others your same age and experience. You'll get there some day. You don't have to be there now.

Says the arrogant man.

Try redirecting your passion to photography instead of the gear. Sony doesn't deserve your level of passion. No brand does. Instead learn to be a creative and compelling photographer if that is your desire. Gain those skills. Take classes and tutorials in composition and art. Dare to be great at that. What do you say? Agree? It makes sense, doesn't it?

That's your story and you're stuck with it. I pointed out features, and all I'm getting here is childish bickering, straw man based attacks, insults, denial, refusal to acknowledge a damn thing, downplaying, insults, and all the rest of it.

123Mike's gear list:123Mike's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 A3000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow