Feedback requested. Warning: pictures of kids.

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
tedolf
Forum ProPosts: 17,561Gear list
Like?
Very odd.......
In reply to al_in_philly, Apr 15, 2013

al_in_philly wrote:

A few weeks back, an old friend, now living on the other side of the country, who's started to get into photography sent me a link to a recent set of photos which she had just shot.  She asked me which ones I thought were "good" and what she might do to make any of them better.  After looking at the set and after some thought, I replied: "Which ones do you feel are good, and what might you want to change to make any of them better?  The only way which you'll find satisfaction in your photography is if you search for that satisfacion within yourself, and not in the perceptions of others.

If that were true, why would anyone ever post photo's and ask for C&C?

Why do people post things that are so obviously wrong?

Now, if there's something about an image which you're not satisfied with, then there's something which I might be able to help you with."

Tedolph

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow