Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bjorn_L
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,458Gear list
Like?
Re: Really?
In reply to Guidenet, Apr 15, 2013

Guidenet wrote:

123Mike wrote:

I can code up the computer algorithms that can make all that work in a separate app if I wanted to. ps. I'm so tired of people trying to come out ahead by trying to put me down.

I'm sure for instance, if we go sit down at a computer, I'd code circles around you. Would I go smear your nose into that if we'd be talking about coding? No! But if someone is using a better programming language with better features, when someone looking to program, is better off with one language over the other.

Mike, look at my profile and read the "about me" section. What you wrote above just shows further your lack of knowledge on various subjects of which you try to seem knowledgeable. No good computer programmer or software engineer would have said what you said. No kid with CompSci 101 under his belt would have thought that way.

Mike, as someone else who has worked as a programmer your statements on coding (like your camera claims) make no sense.  They illustrate an unfamiliarity with either subject.

At no point in this thread have you looked like you know what you're talking about.  I do not understand why you persist.  No one is born knowing everything.  Why not just relax a bit and go out and learn a few things?  Remember the little mantra I suggested before?  It wouldn't hurt you to try it.

-- hide signature --

See my plan (in my profile) for what I shoot with. See my gallery for images I find amusing.

Bjorn_L's gear list:Bjorn_L's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow