About to Buy -- What do you think ?

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Guidenet
Forum ProPosts: 13,398Gear list
Like?
Really?
In reply to 123Mike, Apr 15, 2013

123Mike wrote:

It seems I had that wrong. That's actually disappointing. The A57 does APS-C in 10 fps. Why the consumer A57 is faster than the pro A99 I don't know.

Ok. But I though we were pitting up consumer cameras. Like the 60D and A57, and whatever Nikon equivalent.

Mike, let me ask you a question. With all your backpeddling, misinformation, crazy ideas, lack of understanding, bad attitude, ranting and whatnot, do you really think a new prospective buyer is more or less likely to consider a Sony a57 after following these threads? Seriously, you're doing and have done your brand way more harm than good. Even the average Sony owner see this. You obviously do not, but think about it.

Add this to the fact your battery tests seem to point out you have had and might still be having focus issues with your Sony camera. There probably isn't any, but you obviously thought there was or half your gallery wouldn't have been the typical battery test.

You don't seem to understand HDR photography. You think frame-rates are the only thing sports photographers are looking for and believe frame-rates are the most important aspect to others. You're shocked the a99 doesn't bother with this much in the way of frame-rates. You don't consider buffer size and read speed nor files size. You probably don't understand tracking.

You believe sweep panorama is a good legit substitute for real panorama photography. You see no advantages in full frame 35mm sensors though Sony's top shelf model embraces it. You don't understand the difference between professional grade gear and consumer grade entry level. You seem to have zero clue s to what is important to advanced seasoned photographers or professionals. You seem to think all the features you state are unique to your camera. You don't understand which of those are really important. You don't even know how to use many of them and have little experience with them.

Add this to your name calling, ranting and attitude, and I wonder if you think you're making a good impression to the average reader for you or your camera choice.

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Craig
Follow me on Twitter @craighardingsr : Equipment in Profile

Guidenet's gear list:Guidenet's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 +25 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow