A58?

Started Apr 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
alisaad619
Regular MemberPosts: 179Gear list
Like?
Re: 55-300 Sony
In reply to Lmendy, Apr 15, 2013

Lmendy wrote:

I read some decent reviews.  As I said earlier, I do not shoot much telephoto (occasional trip to the local zoo).  Any thoughts regarding this lens compared to other lenses in this category?

yes I read some good reviews about it (and that is kind of all I know, I have the 18-55 and 55-200 ((so I can't say anything about 18-135 other than other people impressions)) and it annoy me to change the lens when I need a little bit reach over 55mm (((that's why I'm going to sell 55-200mm and buy 18-135 ((((not only for the good focal length for one lens situation but also for the better autofocus motor (((((it's smother and with a lot less noise for video)))))) ((((I plan to buy 18-135 with my friend who will buy A58 kit so I can benefit from the discount))))

but any way I think 18-135 will be very good (for me) as travel lens or even when I go out , I don't like having a bag for the camera all the time (((by the way I'm not professional photographer or anything so my opinion might not be that valuable to you )

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
A58?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow