Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Santelia
Regular MemberPosts: 177
Like?
Re: R3000 problems and - no end in sight
In reply to Flcardtrader, Apr 15, 2013

Flcardtrader wrote:

As a follow-up to my follow-up.......

I was able to print a total of 4 13x19's and 3 8x10's before the ink streaks came back.

I suspect I am going to have to wipe the blade down about every 5th print, which, in my business, is unacceptable.

While I am not ready to do so yet, I plan on dropping my R3000 from a 4th swtory window onto concrete.

Hi, sorry you are having the same problems. I was sent a refurbished unit and it showed the same problems, the repair shop did their own testing after I took it back and were able to replicate the problems as well, now waiting to hear from Epson. What I don't understand is why would they not change the print head on my unit and yet send a refurbished replacement. Cheaper to them I suppose. Customer relations at Epson could not help me any further than to say that the local repair shop would have to find a solution with Epson, for my inconvenience Epson is sending 4 ink cartridges for the R3000. I can only hope that I would be able to actually use them.

-- hide signature --

Sante

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow