**How to Photograph A Vase and Unwrap/Flatten the Image

Started Apr 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Contributing MemberPosts: 601
Re: Spin it
In reply to RhysM, Apr 15, 2013

Thanks for help regarding the technical side of doing this.  No thanks to the guy who just shot his mouth off.

The vase is actually a very cylindrical shape.  very ''flat'' if you know what im saying.

Ive trued manual in photoshop, I can't it to sit  right and I have tried photomerge in PS as well - not so much.  PTGUI did a better job, but can't be usable.


Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow