Street ptography attempt - many photos

Started Apr 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
ijustloveshooting
Senior MemberPosts: 1,875Gear list
Like?
Re: Street ptography attempt - many photos
In reply to LifeIsAVerb, Apr 15, 2013

LifeIsAVerb wrote:

Wow! Very strong set of images! Too many to comment on particular images, but i note a theme among many of them—the definition of spaces and enclosures, whether literally with the use of glass enclosures and windows, or simply the personal space defined by the people in the photo. The surrounding darkness often accentuates these worlds set apart from their surroundings.

Was this something you consciously had in mind when shooting, or just a result of what happened when you followed your eye? Either way, it's a very engaging notion.

Thanks for sharing!

Hello, thanks for great comments, i'm really proud to receive them.

As for the  photos, i  can more or less estimate what will i get when i took these shots after i come back to home...But my secret is, i keep my camera all the time with me...most of these shots were taken when i'm out for some other reasons, generally as i go to home from gym or when i'm out to hang out with my friends...i rarely go out only for photography..Thanks to compactness of nex, it's with me all the time.

many thanks again.

ijustloveshooting's gear list:ijustloveshooting's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Fujifilm X-A1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow