Started Apr 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
Dave Luttmann
Forum ProPosts: 12,733Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon Dino
In reply to Mahmoud Mousef, Apr 15, 2013

Mahmoud Mousef wrote:

Dave Luttmann wrote:

Interesting comments on high cost.  Can you point out where I can get a FF digital camera for $100?  Maybe I missed where you can pick up a camera with a good 60 to 70 mp of resolution and 14-17 stops of DR for $600....I have apparently missed it.

Can you imagine omitting processing costs in your cost analysis?

Can you imagine front loading your processing costs to get a FF camera.  If someone shoots a roll a week...and believe it or not, the average person snaps less photos than that....it amounts to between 400 and 500 dollars a year.  Now FF bodies go for in excess of 2000.... So that's 5 years of use paid for up front.  Then after 5 years....guess what happens....you spend more to upgrade.....and it starts all over again.

As a professional shooter, my film costs me nothing....I just add it to the costs of the packages.

Sorry...you simply don't understand the topic....best to move on.

I haven't taken any offense at your commetns...as it is hard to see anything but humor in your rather limited and narrow vision of everything that involves photography.

Thank you.

You're welcome

Dave Luttmann's gear list:Dave Luttmann's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow