Return of Interesting article on DxO about 5D III and D800...

Started Apr 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Mako2011 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 16,284
Like?
horse before cart
In reply to qianp2k, Apr 14, 2013

qianp2k wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

Steen Bay wrote:

Well, you'll have to look at the finer lines where the difference will be rather clear (see for example around '24', which represents 2400 LPH).

I am sorry but that not clear to me.

...never a more accurate and descriptive statement has been written. If you can't understand or see the difference at 2400 LPH in the examples...then the rest may be just out of reach. Are you viewing on a very low resolution monitor? That may be part of the issue or barrier to understanding. I wish real high quality CRT's would make a comeback.

You obviously didn't answer on my points:

No need/value. The problem was already clear/obvious so that would have to be addressed first before anything else could move forward. No point in giving directions to the nearest pizza joint if we don't know where you are. Have to first figure out why your having clarity issues before things can clear up. You have to first get to a point where you understand the "example around '24', which represents 2400 LPH" .

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SameNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow