Feedback requested. Warning: pictures of kids.

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ricardo Maia
Regular MemberPosts: 172Gear list
Like?
Re: Warning: photographer was lazy......
In reply to tedolf, Apr 14, 2013

tedolf wrote:

JoeNapa wrote:

These are just some pictures of my home and family that I took with my new Em-5 and 12mm lens.  Thanks, Joe.

No. 1:   Feet are chopped off and out of focus.

No. 2:   Table, chair are chopped off-no appearent effort at composition of drawings on wall.

No. 3:   Child in back is out of focus.

No. 4:   Wings are cut off and feet are out of focus.

No. 5:   Adult is chopped in half.

No. 6:  Now this one could be a good photo if you would frame it to eliminate the power lines.  Can be done in PP so this one is salvagable.

These photo's demonstate either a complete lack of understanding of composition or laziness on the photographer's part.

In either case, there is no point in owning a $1,400.00 camera if this is the level of effort you are going to put into your photography.

Other than the out of focus parts of the photo's, you  may as well have a point-n-shoot camera.

TEdolph\

Reading this answer, I had to scroll up to confirm it was really you who were answering, but it has been confirmed anbonus surprise for me.

I really don't know if you want to bee a weird character, or if you really are one.

This just by reading your answers around this forum.

Ricardo Maia's gear list:Ricardo Maia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm X100S
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow