Started Apr 13, 2013 | Questions thread
WIMorrison
Contributing MemberPosts: 915Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone used Clifton Cameras in UK? nt
In reply to ericN2, Apr 14, 2013

ericN2 wrote:

lee

Have no fears about Clifton Cameras.. on the outskirts of Bournemouth  I've never actually been into the place or bought from them but have seen them MANY MANY years ago when holidaying down in Bournemouth..that's a LONG time ago and that's how long theyve been around.

Ony thing I have to say of them is that you rarely seem to get prices that are exactly mouthwatering..   OK in reality but certainly not discounted.

But be wary of ProCameraShop,,it IS a grey-market outlet..may be OK but it's one you really need to be aware of what you're getting. Very  likely ALL will have no UK Warranty in full form..I think they do actually say in the small prnt..the usual.. THEY give the Warranty...

-- hide signature --

/eric
Staffordshire, UK

I think that you are getting confused with Castle Cameras that are near Bournemouth, Clifton are in Gloucestershire, north of Bristol

but they are both good companies that I have used.

-- hide signature --

Iain Morrison LRPS CPAGB
wimorrison.co.uk

WIMorrison's gear list:WIMorrison's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow