About to Buy -- What do you think ?

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bjorn_L
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,487Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony provides so much more!
In reply to 123Mike, Apr 14, 2013

Mike you are acting like a child.  None of this is making you, your camera or whatever look good. Craig knows his stuff.  He knows photography better then you.  (simple as that).  Unlike you he does not need others to validate his choices by making the same ones.

Take a step back and think about stuff.  You keep hooting and harping about how unbelievably cool you think your camera is.  This is not how you give advice.  This is what some of the less mature beginners who are on their first camera do.

Craig could probably sell half his gear and buy absolutely every bit of camera gear Sony has on the market.  Claiming that someone with his skills, background and equipment is jealous of you and your entry level kit just made you look dim.

I used to shoot Minolta/Sony.  I don't any more because Craig and people like him are right. I was originally going to spell out how and why but I know from your previous threads that you are not going to listen to that.  So instead take a deep calming breath. And say..."I like my camera, and I am ok with the fact that others don't think it meets their needs"  Once you can say that and mean it, you'll both feel better and be able to discuss stuff without ranting like some fanboy about features the major of us do not care about.

-- hide signature --

See my plan (in my profile) for what I shoot with. See my gallery for images I find amusing.

Bjorn_L's gear list:Bjorn_L's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow