ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gompie
Regular MemberPosts: 265Gear list
Like?
New to Micro Four Thirds
Apr 14, 2013

Hello,

After spending almost 5 years with a Nikon D300 I decided to give the Micro Four Thirds a try. Got a bit tired lately of carrying the Nikon system around. Especially during the holidays and an occasionally weekend away. Spending almost two months lurking on the internet for an alternative I came to the decision to buy myself an OMD, two lenses, some filters, a spare battery and a bag. I am now carrying a Lowepro Event messinger 100 with everything I need in it. What a difference! And it takes, as far as I can say, beautiful photos. I am still getting used to the raw conversion and get different results from different software. At the moment I am using ACR with Photoshop CS6, PT lens and the NIK color effects filters. Here are some results.

Feel free to comment because it will help me to get a better understanding of this new system.

Thanks,

Ruud

Gompie's gear list:Gompie's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +1 more
Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow