Mirrorless- Continuing to Under Perform

Started Apr 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Thorgrem
Regular MemberPosts: 395Gear list
Like?
Re: Figures show mirrorless gaining ground?
In reply to vzlnc, Apr 14, 2013

vzlnc wrote:

Thorgrem wrote:

vzlnc wrote:

Not to mention the bloated ridiculous price on most of these small sensor cams. After charging 1000$+ for the m43 sensor camera, they dont have a built-in flash but have a OVF hump. How much more wannabe can it get! You get a better camera for 500$ and will also have access to a more mature and exhaustive family of lenses and accessories while getting better IQ, at the expense of a little weight and size which a lot of ppl serious about photography dont really bother about.

It seems like Olympus with their wannabe camera equipped with tiny m4/3 sensor, hump and no built in-flash sells like hotcakes for way more than $1000... Seems like al those buyers are completely brainless because (according to you) can get the same and even more for less than the half of the money. Way to go Olympus!

Yes ppl can get better IQ for less money, but its not my concern what they settle for.

People who are seriously about photography don't really bother about the equipment of others, and don't whine about choices of others on a forum.

Than why nagging about it?

I use camera equipment for fun as a hobby and the best IQ for the money (don't buy Canon APS-C than) doesn't have to make a nice and fine photographic tool. There are far more things to taking into account. For me m4/3 is the best system. For someone else it is an other system. I don't care, just having fun with what I have.

Thorgrem's gear list:Thorgrem's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
YeahNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow