Spoiled by a sensor....(G5 vs GH3 (and GH2))

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
jalywol
jalywol MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,194Gear list
Like?
Re: Spoiled by a sensor....(G5 vs GH3 (and GH2))
In reply to Grimm, Apr 14, 2013

Grimm wrote:

I'm surprised you have trouble with the grip.  Maybe big hands?  I have no trouble at all gripping the camera while operating the wheel.  I have found it a bit too easy to push it by mistake though if I get too quick with it.

No, no; no trouble with the G5 grip at all (the GH3 grip is a bit wide for my small hands).  What I have trouble with on the G5 is feeling like the camera is securely held by the base of my thumb in back and my fingers in front when I move the top of my thumb to adjust the click wheel.  I just could not get leverage to do it without pushing it in at the same time, no matter how I shifted my hand around.  I think my very small hands may make it more difficult for me to get the right position to turn the wheel and hold the camera firmly. (And, as I said, I might have also gotten kind of a sticky wheel; it really took a bit of force to turn it (it was not smooth, and seemed to catch when I turned it in one direction more than the other).

-J

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow