Building a PC

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tareq Abdulla
Regular MemberPosts: 259Gear list
Like?
Re: Building a PC
In reply to Chris Noble, Apr 13, 2013

Chris Noble wrote:

What are you planning to use it for? Will it be on 24/7?

As a PC desktop, no i don't think i will keep it for 24/7, but with that high performances parts i may use it for most extreme work either in games or for Photography editing or post processing, i even was thinking to add video as a hard work on that planning machine, so i am not sure yet what i will use this machine for, at beginning i will say only games, but i know if the machine is good enough then i will fill it with apps and games and many things, that is why i have to be sure that my computer will be capable to handle the works for long time, i am a big downloader guy and also i am a big photography processing guy, i may go to play with my Hasselblad 60MP files to do panos and also i have scanning films up to 4x5, and you all know how much it will take scanning 4x5 at maximum possible resolution[dpi] the scanner can give, easily over 300MB up to 1GB and more.

I said that because i am not a short term user, maybe for first week or first month i play with simple apps/games, but then i will go with those very big games and play with high profiles and big sizes photos, and i didn't mention videos yet too.

Tareq Abdulla's gear list:Tareq Abdulla's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Canon EOS 5D +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
rhit MOD
rhit MOD
rhit MOD
hereNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow