Does M4/3 or DSLR produce higher quality photo's

Started Apr 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 21,980
Like?
Why wait?
In reply to KenBalbari, Apr 13, 2013

KenBalbari wrote:

The D7100 is a brand new model, which has only been available less than a month.  It's possible it does produce better photos, I would wait and see what reviews and users say.  That hasn't been true generally for DSLR, though.  And I'm sure new models this year from Panasonic and Olympus will also have improvements.

There will ALWAYS be new models and they will MOST OFTEN have improvements.  One can wait forever.

If the OP wants to get going in making photos (regardless of whatever "quality" he strives for), he should just get it over with, make a choice, buy a camera and start shooting.  Chances are that any camera he will buy, will have plenty quality on offer, and it is up to him to make the most of it.

Waiting for a camera that will offer some kind of quintessential "quality" is the best excuse I can imagine for not ever buying one.

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my E-3 user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow