A conversation

Started Apr 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
deleted080512
Regular MemberPosts: 205Gear list
Like?
Re: Hunch
In reply to CraigBennett, Apr 13, 2013

CraigBennett wrote:

You hunch is well founded  New member but in business for 7 years as a photographer?  Works this forum like an old timer.  How many of you know how to break up a quote and insert your comments (in black text)?

Simple... I saw somebody had done it and tried. It's easy enough.

Machine Gun Kelly....really, what a handle.  You like machine gunning people down with comment and controversy?  Why do folks hide behind anonymity and yet want people to take their comments serious.

I have had internet psychopaths after me in real life. I do not wish to have any confrontations with people who're deranged. The internet attracts deranged people.

Supposedly written two books, but will not name them.  Can name local photographers that have had homes repo'd, but doesn't specify where local is?  Has lot's of comments on value of website, FB and other social media, but does not share his information.

See previous comment

Has all this equipment, but does not list his gear...oh "kit"?

So what? I don't list my stuff because it's irrelevant. Also, if some psychopath works out where I live, I'd rather not have them know what I possess.

Give me a break...this guy has started several controversial threads and we keep on biting.  Well, not me, no not me.

Good. I find your whole attitude to be objectionable and question whether you are in fact one of the people that I stringently seek to avoid.

Regards,

-- hide signature --

Is that signature is actually you or somebody else and you're posing as them? Who knows? Who even cares? This is just an internet forum.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Kit?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow