Started Apr 12, 2013 | Questions thread
Johnyguy
Regular MemberPosts: 192
Like?
Re: Also, scratches
In reply to riknash, Apr 13, 2013

riknash wrote:

Pusseapa wrote:

I've had mine two weeks , but I allready have tiny scraches on the bottom of the plastic screen from rubbing against a leather button on my coat while the camera was hanging from the neck strap for a couple of days. The scratches are tiny and can not be seen when the screen is on, but I'm getting a screen-protector for sure.

-- hide signature --

Obviously the best time to apply a screen protector is when you first receive the camera.  "Nose grease" and scratches seems to be a common problem on many camera LCD screens. Regardless of those who say they never get scratches on the screen, screen protectors are a good investment to put on your camera, particularly if you wish to preserve the screen in a pristine condition for peace of mind or for future resale appearance. Regardless if the screen is made of plastic or glass, they both will still scratch under conditions not all users will have.  Its not like you can prevent a few rashes from appearing on the camera as extensively using a camera will create wear marks on the body, but scratches on the screen are annoying as they impair visual reviewing of the images on it.

This is what i do with my phone ,tablet.etc from day one  put on a screen protector.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow