D90 white balance/colour balance?

Started Apr 11, 2013 | Questions thread
Penny123
Regular MemberPosts: 296
Like?
Re: D90 white balance/colour balance?
In reply to brainybrian, Apr 13, 2013

Thanks everyone for their input, I am trying hard to get everything right as I want to love this camera.  I have ADL turned off.  One Monday and Tuesday there we had a bit of a sunshine so I set off with the camera with many presets to try and identify what I liked best.  I think for most situations I am happy with sat +1 as 0 everything looked a bit washed out and -1 brightness for the same reason.  I got some shots in the sun I was happy with, I had originally had contrast +1 but I felt although worked well in some situations it had the opposite effect if there was any shadows in scene or duller.

I will try again today as it seems to be the colouring of my dog when things start to go wrong.  I know to many this isn't such a bit deal but 50% of my shots are landscapes and the other 50% is scene with my dog surrounded by flowers, or some scenery of a walk we are doing etc... so very important to me to get it right.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow