SSD performance

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tareq Abdulla
Regular MemberPosts: 259Gear list
Like?
Re: SSD performance
In reply to Tareq Abdulla, Apr 13, 2013

Thanks for all the help!

The new laptop maybe not that much great, but it has some advantages over the my Dell laptop, one advantage is it has 2 SATA3 for RAID and also it has BD instead of DVD R/W, even the design of this new laptop is more elegant than the Dell one, so i should get used to it until one day in the future maybe after 2 years i can get something new.

Now for the building a PC, i know which CPU[processor] and almost the motherboard i will get, also which SSD, but i don't know which graphic card[GPU] and power supply unit to get, even not sure which memory card to go with [i was thinking to start with 16GB then later can upgrade more if i need], should i start a new thread here about building a PC or not? It will be for long term, means games and anything later, some will tell me to go with cheap good units, but honestly i was thinking with highest fastest units available now so i never look back, but i am open to many recommendations and will see what you all think, forget about the budget because i can save and spend enough for a powerful beast machine if needed.

Tareq Abdulla's gear list:Tareq Abdulla's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Canon EOS 5D +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow