SSD performance

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Tareq Abdulla OP Regular Member • Posts: 259
Re: SSD performance

Thanks for all the help!

The new laptop maybe not that much great, but it has some advantages over the my Dell laptop, one advantage is it has 2 SATA3 for RAID and also it has BD instead of DVD R/W, even the design of this new laptop is more elegant than the Dell one, so i should get used to it until one day in the future maybe after 2 years i can get something new.

Now for the building a PC, i know which CPU[processor] and almost the motherboard i will get, also which SSD, but i don't know which graphic card[GPU] and power supply unit to get, even not sure which memory card to go with [i was thinking to start with 16GB then later can upgrade more if i need], should i start a new thread here about building a PC or not? It will be for long term, means games and anything later, some will tell me to go with cheap good units, but honestly i was thinking with highest fastest units available now so i never look back, but i am open to many recommendations and will see what you all think, forget about the budget because i can save and spend enough for a powerful beast machine if needed.

Tareq Abdulla's gear list:Tareq Abdulla's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Canon EOS 5D +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow