Will Nikon add VR to the 17-55 2.8 dx ever?

Started Apr 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,824Gear list
Like?
Is this the reason why you are not buying it?
In reply to Adventsam, Apr 13, 2013

Adventsam wrote:

Quite honestly I'm amazed it was never released with it? anyone else know if this is going to happen, is it that big of a deal?

Just wondering, did you buy it or is the lack of VR preventing you from buying it?  I don't think this lens or focal range needs VR.  Sure, it would be nice if it had it, but the lens is top notch and amazing!  I just bought it this past weekend, i am speechless at the type of built quality alone, i can't say much more, is a PRO lens.  Now i completely understand why it cost so much.  I bought it for $700 bucks.  This is probably the best investment i have ever done for my DX gear.  Right now i am using it on my Fuji S5 and i am looking into getting a nikon 24MP camera one of these days.  Hope you enjoy the samples bellow taken at my daughter's school field trip at Pasadena Descanso Gardens.

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow