Forum ProPosts: 33,137Gear list
Like?
Re: F900EXR dynamic range example
In reply to Gingertwist, Apr 13, 2013

Gingertwist wrote:

Kim Letkeman wrote:

Gingertwist wrote:

Hi,

I picked up the F900 last night. Not quite sue about it just yet.

Not sure if this is possible, but does anyone know if there is a way to have the focal point mode move when framing a picture so it is not just focused in the centre? I like to be able to manually move the focus on certain areas of the frame.

You can try tracking mode, and you can try multi mode. The former should allow the focus point to follow the subject and the latter will often correctly guess the subject ...

-- hide signature --

Thanks for the quick response Kim.

I was actually wondering if it could be manually moved. For example if I wanted to focus on one spot on the upper left side of the frame or middle right etc. I would like to be able to manually move the focus to those spots. I am coming from my DLSR and am always moving the focal point around.

Yes, i do that too ... But not with fuji compacts. My Panasonic m4/3 cams do that focus and shoot by touch trick, but not these compacts ... Pretty old school unfortuately

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow