Is FF sensors going to slowly phase out?

Started Apr 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
nuke12
Regular MemberPosts: 479Gear list
Like?
Re: Is FF sensors going to slowly phase out?
In reply to dpyy, Apr 12, 2013

I probably should not jump in here but..... I’m a Nikon FF user and the format is not going anywhere soon. Heck, people still use MF and even LF. Why do they do that? Because they like the results.

I use FF because I like, what I see as the results. Is it the best? I don’t know and I really don’t care. I pick up the camera and I like the size. It fits my hand well. I don’t have to add a battery grip to make it feel right. Yes, I would like it to be lighter but the size is right. I also like the size because there is enough room for the buttons and controls and I don’t have to usually fiddle and fool around in menus, to do the things, I use most.

I don’t think any of the different formats are going anywhere soon. So long as a format fits individuals needs and people are willing to buy that format, it will be around.

nuke12's gear list:nuke12's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow