Rethinking 4/3 Depth Of Field

Started Apr 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
al_in_philly
Regular MemberPosts: 442Gear list
Like?
Re: Rethinking 4/3 Depth Of Field
In reply to aljudy, Apr 12, 2013

aljudy wrote:

You are obviously fascinated (passionately about) B&W photography. While my post is not related to your wonderful post about DOF, I would like to hear your reasons for this B&W focus that I see in your Flickr photos, and what is it about B&W vs color that makes you choose B&W apparently all the time. Have you considered the Monochrome camera by Leica?  Al

-- hide signature --

Amateur Photographer of family mainly

Al,

First my apologies for replying to your question under the heading for RoelHendrickx's posting below.  But I also didn't answer your question about the monochromatic Leica.  I'm only a humble university professor whose photography is mainly a personal passion, and not a source of income (gallery showings tend to be more of a wash, monetarily, for me).  So for the time being, any thoughts of Leica's dancing in my head will need to remain mere flights of fancy.  Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket. . .

al_in_philly's gear list:al_in_philly's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Leica Nocticron 42.5mm +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow