Started Apr 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
TAGRIFFIN
Contributing MemberPosts: 534
Like?
Re: HS50EXR $479 at Henrys
In reply to Photofreak7, Apr 12, 2013

Photofreak7 wrote:

TAGRIFFIN wrote:

Henry's Toronto has the camera on sale until next Wednesday. Quite tempting... I have the Panasonic FZ200 but I never really did warm up to it despite its many great qualities. To me the camera feels "cheap" (that didn't go over well in the Panasonic forum!) and I am hoping the Fuji will have a good feel and build quality...we'll see. Someone commented that "feel has nothing to do with the camera or user taking a good picture" which is true but when the camera is continually passed over in favor of another....well, to me, that means that the Panasonic is now "sellable". Thanks

Tim

Similiar in price but totally different animals ... 200 is better for video and has the great f/2.8 lens (but shorter range) and the 50 pretty much has everything else including good build quality.

-- hide signature --

Don't feed or mess with the crazy person ... just take a photo and walk away ... just walk away man!

Hi. I don't use the video function so that's ok. I am kinda concerned that the fuji will not continually auto focus at 10fps as I like to try to take pictures of the dog at hyperspeed. I s'pose I could just manual zone focus but......

Thanks

Tim

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow