Would you buy D7100 again?

Started Apr 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
mac_no1
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
Re: How much worse is the k5lls?
In reply to lock, Apr 12, 2013

lock wrote:

In terms of AF, detail, noise ? I know the k5lls has a faster framerate and more frames fitting in it's buffer, but do you miss this on the d7100?

Lock

No don't find it to be an issue, if anything I'm achieving more accurate focusing, better exposed images that need little if any pp in lightroom (unlike the K5 IIs - not that much was needed with this camera either).

The only slight issue and this is only minor, is the D7100vis slightly bigger, good for my hands but not for my camera case

Oh and one thing I find slightly more awkward is changing lenses as the release button is on the opposite side to that on the K5 IIs. I'm sure it will get easier to cope with in time and I don't intend changing lenses every two minutes.

mac_no1's gear list:mac_no1's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow