D600 price drop soon. Also to be replaced by new D600S model

Started Mar 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
wireless
Regular MemberPosts: 437Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 price drop soon. Also to be replaced by new D600S model
In reply to Dcjones, Apr 12, 2013

That's just sale reps sitting around talking and coming up with stuff off the top of their heads.  This kind of speculative talk is common among any industry's insiders.

I remember in my industry some people were talking about how the new Microsoft OS phones were going to take the enterprise market by storm.  The security (a big deal in corporate entities - loads of customers) of MS phones would already be integrated with Windows and the MS office applications in use on most corporate desktops.  Hasn't happened.

Now as far as the "un-fixable shutter problem" that's just hot air.  For the people who need to shoot stopped down far enough to make them visible, a sensor can be cleaned with the copperhill images kit in 4 minutes.  I really just can't believe how this topic goes on and on and people that complain don't take the simple steps necessary to alleviate the spots, and yes, they might have to do it more than once.

best, David

wireless's gear list:wireless's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Higuma MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow