anamesa
Regular MemberPosts: 260
Like?
Re: >>> Street Photography eXchange #38 <<<
In reply to Sal18, Apr 11, 2013

Sal18 wrote:

Hot dogs

Sal

Angle direct, so suits to the subject. Dogs double the company in dogie community, so would be very nice if by chance they were looking at eachother. But the whole mood is interesting, everybody is bored in a way in the photo, maybe waiting for smth, most of all the lady surrounded by the low key gentlemen. Even the dogies are bored, but they are always so, anyway they're looking off frame (if that's a gaze). The gentlemen define a space inside the frame with their gazes, the lady is taking care of us (a wink at the viewers). So I'd rather consider her to be our ancor in the photo. Being bored by what is in "my" environment, I simply look away, and meet another gaze the time the photo is taken (pov of the lady of course, hehe).

The interplay of these gazes make the photo interesting, since it successfuly depicts the absense of anything going on, in a photographic way. Anyway, it caught my attention.

-- hide signature --

Fotis

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow