How good is the X100S?

Started Apr 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
nicoboston
Regular MemberPosts: 192
Like?
Re: How good is the X100S?
In reply to TThorne, Apr 11, 2013

What nicoboston doesn't realize is that he is not providing anything constructive in his criticism, and is therefore only really posting for one purpose, to make a disparaging remark. I posted photos in another section of DPR earlier and had some comments come in. Some of them were in the form of a thumbs up, and others came in criticism of certain aspects of the photos. ALL of the criticism was fantastic, and I was happy to receive it and ask for further elaboration on it. Those tips will be helpful and constructive and appreciated, vs the stupidity that we see here.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

I'm really sorry, but the purpose of the original post was not to obtain constructive criticism.

The title was "How good is the X100S?"

Therefore, I clicked on it to have the answer. And all I saw was 3 unimpressive images that show nothing. I'm not even discussing their artistic value, which is not the purpose of the discussion. I have never said that the OP is bad. I looked at his blog and he posted pictures that are much better than the ones shown above IMO.

I totally understand why some of you are shocked. Criticism does not necessarily need to be constructive. I don't understand the point of the OP and I don't like these pictures, and I think it's enough. Telling the truth by saying that these pictures demonstrate nothing might actually be much more constructive and constructive than lying.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow