Senior MemberPosts: 4,031Gear list
Like?
Re: if only!!!!
In reply to Daedalus2000, Apr 11, 2013

Daedalus2000 wrote:

I can not help you D

pc
--
`its good to step outside your comfort zone occasionally, but is nicer to step back into it` PC.

Who can?

you may be past help,

I think you are right!

the guy looks to be on his phone, maybe texting a girl, maybe one not as nice as on the poster.

I think a semiotic analysis of your picture will uncover more subtle, but still powerful, interpretations.

The combination of conditionality, exclusion, uncertainty, and the four exclamation marks in your title confused me...

D

its a bad habit of mine, i have a fetish for exclamation marks, always have.

i had to look up `semiotic` in the dictionary lol.

anyone can interpretate the image however they want, but i just saw a guy on his phone and a girl on a poster, and thought, this might work. i didnt stand on the opposite platform thinking about uncertainty, exclusion and conditionality, i saw the image, i took the shot.

its really that simple for me, this may make me a lesser photographer in some peoples eyes, than someone who can cover their images with fancy words, flowery explanations and pretentious meanings.

but i am pleased that you like the image, it means a lot to me.

pc

-- hide signature --

`its good to step outside your comfort zone occasionally, but is nicer to step back into it` PC.

meagre offerings's gear list:meagre offerings's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
pcNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow