Like?
Re: Wow.... is this the result......
In reply to Luc de Schepper, Apr 11, 2013

Luc de Schepper wrote:

wymjym wrote:

toto435 wrote:

DS21 wrote:

Hi,

I was hoping for a better IQ when viewed full size, or at least 6 MP (starts to break down after 3 MP unless very skilfully shot to compensate for the drawbacks), something in line with the expectations before the release. As it is now, only very experienced and skilled shooters will get the best of it, it is not supposed to be like this, that out of the box settings are so poor. Look  at the carpet behind the steering wheel in the last photo, even at this small size it does not look good. Nothing to do with you, your images are great from a photographic standpoint.

I don't see any problem with the carpet. It seems to be almost tack sharp when I look to the stitch.

there is a smoothing and reduced dr to the right and left of the steering wheel, in the the carpet area....something that isn't obvious at first but is there, just don't look too close.....extrapolating from that....if it was a landscape image and the left and right areas were leaves...there would be mush.

Still,Luc did a great job.

wj

-- hide signature --

nikonfujicanonandricoh

I agree. Ín the next two weeks I'll do some real life testing if the X20 does ok with landscape etc.

I'm curious if the X20 can rival or better these Panasonic LX3 images.

From an LX7 user: big fat yes!

Liz.

Nukunukoo's gear list:Nukunukoo's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon D300S Nikon D600 Nikon D7100 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow