Mike CH
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,447Gear list
Like?
Re: Continuation: Sensor Size, Present & Possibilities
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, Apr 11, 2013

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Mike CH wrote:

That would be this one.

Rationale - in case you don't immediately see the point - is that size is so much a question of personal needs and taste, that arguing about which is better is an exercise in futility. One is better in this situation, another in another situation. There simply is no overall better.

Regards, Mike

-- hide signature --

Wait and see...

I agree.

So why do you continue arguing about it?

The dozens since speak for themselves, however.

I certainly hope that they speak for themselves. I am glad that you see it, too. Since the point was to point out that your posting behaviour is not quite as rational as you claim.

Let me just point out to you, again, that the sole reason for my presence in this subthread is because YOU invited me in. If you dish it out, you really should be able to take it, too.

Oh, and I think you should count them again. You know, just so you can calibrate your value of 'dozens'. It is a rather too low at the moment. A bit embarrasing for somebody who claims to be as rational and exacting as you do.

Regards, Mike

-- hide signature --

Wait and see...

Mike CH's gear list:Mike CH's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow