A99 on short trip to TOKYO

Started Apr 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
chris yap
New MemberPosts: 24Gear list
Like?
Re: A99 on short trip to TOKYO
In reply to 123Mike, Apr 11, 2013

123Mike wrote:

Your lady looks fabulous and you look great together. But what's with the contrast thing? Hazy as well. This has got to have been intentional, not? Is it even possible for these image to have come straight from the camera like this? Some massive post processing perhaps? Or you took raw and the raw processing software has all the wrong settings? Is it possible to fix this and repost?

Composition wise, it's great. Funny how you go all the way around the world and all the pictures are of your woman. So cute. You're not even paying attention to the camera settings. (I'm just pulling your leg)

haha hi mike,

thank you for your light hearted comment - yes it is intentional post processing on Lightroom 4. decided to embarked on something more adventurous and different. it was more of my decision and direction. thanks for the compliment on the composition. i would prefer to stand firm for this round of picture.

Hey! you should visit japan-its beautiful! haha i just wanna do something and light hearted / casual as well. i guess most ppl here in DP review are towards the traditional and purist i guess. they would want something straight out from the cam and to capture high contrast and sharp images.

Cheers! thank you for giving me your feedback and glad you're a humorous person!

Chris.

chris yap's gear list:chris yap's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Sony 24mm F2 SSM Carl Zeiss Distagon T*
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
uhmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow