low light shot of Sony NEX-6 vs Fuji X100

Started Apr 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Herts_JoaTMoN
Contributing MemberPosts: 654Gear list
Like?
Re: low light shot of Sony NEX-6 vs Fuji X100
In reply to Pete peterson, Apr 11, 2013

I fail to see the point of this thread. Are we trying to prove that the Fuji lets in more light at wider apartures and higher ISOs? This has no baring on how the low light capabilities compare...

As someone else has stated. set the ISO shutter speed and aparture the same and then we have a valid comparison. My friend recently sold his 5N to purchase a x100s. As i still use a 5N id be interested in how it compares as i've not done much research into the latter. He seems very pleased with his purchase although ive not seen the output from it yet.

My initial statement wasnt meant to be as bitchy as it comes off, just constructive critisism.

-- hide signature --

Ben Williams - UK
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hertsjoatmon/
NEX 5N / E 18-55. Sigma 19. / Minolta MC 50 1.4. Tamron 90 2.5 Macro. Vivitar 100 3.5 Macro. Soligor 135 2.8 / Raynox DCR-250 / 49mm CP filter / Spare battery / LIM's flash bounce. Film canister diffuser / OPTECH wriststrap
Nikon V1 / N1 10-30. N1 30-110 / Franiec Grip.
Sony TX10.

Herts_JoaTMoN's gear list:Herts_JoaTMoN's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX10 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Nikon 1 V1 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow