"God is my Co-Pilot" - veeery busy picture ...

Started Apr 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
kitsios_spyros
Senior MemberPosts: 1,180
Like?
Re: "God is my Co-Pilot" - veeery busy picture ...
In reply to Akar, Apr 11, 2013

Akar wrote:

Hi Spyros,

thank you for your kind comment. I'm glad you like my pictures. I must say my trip to Athens was fantastic and I'm still under great impression. Although it was a short business trip I'm very happy I could spend two full days with the camera in your wonderful country. I also appreciate, that you like my frogs, which is one of my favourite collections too.

Sorry to hear you have some troubles browsing my gallery, but I'm pretty sure there is something on your side. The pictures are relatively big with minimal compression to maintain higher quality and maybe there is something wrong with the transmission or working of the browser, I don't know. Nobody else reported any problem. Let me know, if you'll solve this.

Best regards,

Andrzej

-- hide signature --

'This is not that serious.. let's all have fun'
http://www.mojefotki.net
Take a look!

Another reason to look at a very inspiring gallery.

Like yesterday, no problems when browsing your wonderfull Florals folder. All the other folders I tried (though not all of them) had the same "problem". They look sharp and detailed, but just before going to the next picture, they sharpen just a bit more.

I'll try from another computer and I'll let you know.

Your *istDS macro photography is great!

Kind Regards,

Spyros

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
PhilNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow