>>> Street Photography eXchange #38 <<<

Started Apr 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
xtoph
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,129Gear list
Like?
suggestion
In reply to royalpar1, Apr 11, 2013

i looked through the 134 photos at your link, somewhat breezily. i found a number of shots i liked, and was puzzled at what connected most of them together in an album titled 'street gangs'. the breadth of styles and subjects belies the title, and in most cases seems to have no relation. a number of the pictures appear more than once in different parts of the gallery; also, multiple shots of the same subject from what would appear to be about the same time are scattered throughout. nothing wrong with any of that per se, but if you want a cogent critique, it will help enormously if you go through your photos first and edit them down to a tight set--otherwise it is hard for viewers to guess what you have in mind. (the header to this thread suggests posting no more than three photos at a time in order to facilitate specific responses; you certainly can post more than that at a time, but again, the tighter the edit the better we can respond.)

i saw a lot of different shots of people's feet and shoes in there. i suggest you try editing together a set of about a half dozen or so shots on the theme of feet on the street, and then pick your best/favorite three of that set and post them here for detailed response (you can link to the rest of your street feet set if you like).

good luck--looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow