I need a 220v -240v 2500ws flash that can travel.????

Started Apr 9, 2013 | Questions thread
michael lipman
Junior MemberPosts: 35
Like?
Re: I need a 220v -240v 2500ws flash that can travel.????
In reply to Lawrence Keeney, Apr 11, 2013

220v 50hz as in travel to Europe, UK, South of France near Nice and

? Verbier, Switzerland

I am talking with a client now about it.  If I get it I gotta have the right equipement.

Unless you know of rental near Monaco or Nice, France?  I could not find strobe rental near there.

It would be so much easier to get my own stuff that I AM USED TO.

With a rental senerio THEN lets say I rent in London or Paris then drive or fly to the south of france, I then have to drive back or air ship back some very heavy and very expensive rental, in a country I am not familar with?  It is all very iffy if you are not near a big city.

Best case: I buy 2  used acute 2 packs and just sell them when I return to the US. Since I have no idea if I will ever return to Europe  for work.

Or the 3 Elinchrom 1200rx OR an 2 old balcar packs and 2 heads .  It depends on if I am going to make ok money or big dollars on this shoot.

I should just go rent an Elinchrom 1200 and see if it is as amazing as a speedotron force 10

The Speedotron Force 10 is just a bit less power  (1/3 of a stop) than that  of a Dynalite 2000 pack and one head

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow