Started Apr 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
chris yap
New MemberPosts: 24Gear list
Like?
Re: A99 on short trip to TOKYO
In reply to dpyy, Apr 11, 2013

chris yap wrote:

Hi all,

Went to tokyo last week and did a shoot using the A99. Brought along 2 lens with me.just to share what the A99 is capable to do for real world shooting and not here for pixel / sharpness comparison.

1) SIGMA 50mm F1.4 - i simply love this lens

2) Carl Zeiss 24mm F2 for certain situation that is tight or when the needs call for it.

i notice not many people using the carl zeiss 24mm F2 on the A99. not sure why, i initially wanted the Sigma 35mm F1.4 but it keeps delaying for its launch.

Pictures have been post process in Lightroom 4. hope you enjoy the pics!

http://chrisyapphoto.com/blog/2013/4/6/tokyo-2013

Chris

Nice pics, are they all processed using VSCO 3? And the same effect? I particularly liked the last one, it's not too hazy but can see the effect applied. What processing did you do?

Hi there,

Yes almost all of them are using VSCO 3 if I remember correctly. But I use diff presets on the pics.

Vsco setting comes with the original/-/--(LESS effect /+/++(more extreme) which I apply this time round for many of the pics.

With regards to the pic u were refering too the presets use polariod 669- with some changes to the tone n highlights!

Hope this helps! Do private msg me should you require any further clarifications.
Chris

chris yap's gear list:chris yap's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Sony 24mm F2 SSM Carl Zeiss Distagon T*
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
uhmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow