Let's help Jim Malcolm

Started Apr 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Pontoneer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,040Gear list
Like?
Re: Let's help Jim Malcolm
In reply to RichardBalonglong, Apr 10, 2013

RichardBalonglong wrote:

Now that I'm tired of waiting for a full frame Pentax camera and tired of never ending circulating rumors that Pentax will make one, I am now earning for a Nikon full frame camera to fit my needs for my images.

At work , we have a cupboard full of Nikon kit , film , APSC digital and FF digital ,

Apart from some of the older film kit ( F3 and manual lenses ) the constant theme is of kit that is too bulky and too heavy ; even then a Pentax LX is a much better camera in a smaller , lighter package than the F3 .

I know the pain ( literally : in my neck and my back ) from hanging around with a D2 and huge lumps of glass , so eagerly await a Pentax FF body which can use my compact prime lenses .

I'm not bothered about focus peaking as long as it has a decent viewfinder ( ideally with split image focussing screen ) which will make accurate manual focussing easy .

I have the money waiting for the right body .

With kind regards
Derek.

Pontoneer's gear list:Pontoneer's gear list
Pentax *ist D Pentax K-01 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL Pentax smc DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED +37 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow