Started Apr 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Biggs23
Biggs23 MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,612Gear list
Like?
Re: On DOF
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, Apr 10, 2013

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

I ask for illustrations because talk is cheap.

Provide me with a photograph you've taken with such combination so we have something to work with.

Let's make a deal. You're looking for illustrations and examples, so am I. How about you post an image that YOU took that could not have been taken with a current FF camera. In turn I will then post an image that no current MILC could take. Afterwards we can see if those claims are false (meaning the other camera could have taken them) or true (in which case we have a topic of discussion).

Deal?

Details: It must be an image that the poster has created, not someone else's work. In addition, the claim must be that the other type of camera couldn't have taken it (or something better) rather than the other photographer couldn't have taken it. In other words, we're looking for camera limitations, not photographer/personal limitations.

-- hide signature --

Any opinions I express are my own and do not represent DPReview.

Biggs23's gear list:Biggs23's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon Df Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow