m4/3s Assignment/Challenge Thread?

Started Apr 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 27,544Gear list
Like?
Re: m4/3s Assignment/Challenge Thread?
In reply to JoeMoMo, Apr 10, 2013

JoeMoMo wrote:

Let me start by apologizing if this idea is out of line or offensive and if so, please say so and disregard and I'll close the thread immediately. If there's already a thread or forum for such a thing, then please share and I'll move on

Would any of the more seasoned photographers in the forum like to help beginner's like myself with some kind of assignment/challenge thread? I was thinking that someone would post a great photo and talk about the composition, etc. then us beginners could go out on assignment to try and duplicate the photo and/or technique for C&C back in the thread.

Thanks and again, sorry if the idea offends anyone as that is certainly not my intention.

How about this - look at any of the posts with photos (especially including "*** This week through your m43"), and choose a photo to take on as your challenge.

When you've done that, post your finished work either in the Weekly m4/3 topic or start a topic of your own describing the challenge you set for yourself with the C&C request.

You make the challenge as hard or easy as you like.   Later we'll be has hard on you as you desire [g].

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow