Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 25,880Gear list
Like?
Really?
In reply to 007peter, Apr 10, 2013

007peter wrote:

Bob Tullis wrote:

BobT wrote:

So I'm not hearing that I should rush out and grab that GX1 "because it's so much better than the E-PL2, and that you'd be a fool not to get it"?

I'm not hearing anything about the E-PL2 limiting your objectives and skill set.

That is not what Bob-T is asking us.  What Bob-T want to know is:

• - Should He jump on a used $250 GX1 deal or not
  • - Its not about Photography or learning photography
  • - Its about Seizing a Deal before its gone
Bob-T, I would jump on the deal if I were you before its gone: Other factor I really like
  • You can sell your E-PL2 for $300 on Craigslist
  • Buy a used GX1 for $250
  • Not only do you get a (1) FREE UPGRADE, you also pocket (2) $50
- Panasonic GX1 focus 3-4x faster than E-PL2 - Panasonic GX1 has stable video, doesn't suffer from Olympus bad rolling shutter - Panasonic GX1 has the Best Grip of all evf-less M43 - Panasonic GX1 16mp sensor is vastly superior to the older 12mp panny sensor used by Olympus e-PL2 - the list goes on and on..... And you get all these UPGRADES for FREE.  What are you waiting for?

I appreciate the attempted correction, but what we see on the surface here obscures what BobT has been on about for quite some time.   Unless having been engaged with this before,  one would think the direct answer to be the most helpful.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow