ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lin Evans
Forum ProPosts: 15,806Gear list
Like?
My Email To Pentax....
Apr 10, 2013

Hi guys,

I have a nice new Pentax Q which I want to use with the Pentax Q to K adapter and my DA 55-300 lens.

The latest firmware has been recalled so I have no way to make the Q to K adapter work. I realize there were probably good reasons for the recall, but there was a previous Q firmware upgrade which allowed the Q to K adapter to work with my Pentax Q. This "previous" upgrade is not available either.

It only seems logical that if you recall the latest firmware upgrade, that the fallback to the previous upgrade would still be available on your support page, but it isn't. That leaves me in a rather embarrassing state when all my friends are able to use their Pentax Q cameras with the Pentax Q to K adapters and I'm unable to get any information about "when" I might be able to use mine.

Could you please put the last stable firmware upgrade back up so those of us who have purchased nice shiny new Pentax Q cameras and Q to K adapters might be able to use them together until you have sorted the issues with the latest firmware?

Thanks,

Lin

-- hide signature --

learntomakeslidshows.net

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow