Mike CH
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,416Gear list
Like?
Re: Continuation: Sensor Size, Present & Possibilities
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, Apr 10, 2013

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Mike CH wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Lighter and smaller will find more ways to accompany me than a bulkier system will, and that matters a lot more than negligible difference in IQ. As for ergonomics, nope. You won't find me complaining when I can access virtually every control on an APS-C and almost always without having to take my eyes of the view finder.

Key operative word in the above paragraph: 'me'.

As I had told you earlier, I prefer to speak for self over everybody else but me (although, I tend to end up in arguments with those who do the opposite).

I am happy for you. Seriously. You know what you want and like. And you have it. Good!

Now, can you find it in yourself to be happy for people who can say the same, but about a different size packaging?

And then there is discussing a subject. If you prefer not to have it, then you can stay out of it.

In other words, you can't.

Sad.

Regards, Mike

-- hide signature --

Wait and see...

Mike CH's gear list:Mike CH's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow