Started Apr 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kerusker
Contributing MemberPosts: 714Gear list
Like?
XZ-10 Auto White Balance Adjustment is great
Apr 10, 2013

I was very glad when I found the WB Adjustment settings because it's not described in the manual (AFAIK).

Go to Custom menu G (*G) then WB; first line is 'WB____Auto' hit right arrow then you get a list for all WB settings and you can correct/adjust A-B and G-M by seven steps each. It's a control setting - it's effect can be viewed life on the monitor.

I'm glad about this because now I can adjust XZ-10 JPG colors to get close to the JPG colors of my DSLR. (it's irrelevant for RAW of course).

I'm not very familiar with Olympus standards because the Camedia C 5050 was the last one I bought from Olympus years ago.

BTW - I'm not missing AdobeRGB although it's in many spec sheets but not present at the XZ-10.

Enjoy

-- hide signature --

][.Kerusker
we don't see that we don't see (eye's blind spot)

Kerusker's gear list:Kerusker's gear list
Pentax K-5 II Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED
Olympus Stylus XZ-10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow