Negative Voting DESTROYS "Challenges"

Started Feb 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
britties
New MemberPosts: 4Gear list
Like?
Re: Negative Voting DESTROYS "Challenges"
In reply to tasad, Apr 10, 2013

Hello everyone,

After my friend thanasaki redirected me to this thread, I noticed (-to my extreme surprise-) that we have been accused of being cheaters. To be accurate, tasad has implied that the users britties (myself) and thanasaki (my shooting buddy and mentor in photography)  refer to the same person who has simply created a double account (judging by the similarities in our galleries. I believe that the relationship between me and thanasaki as described above is enough to justify such similarities).

However he/she never really asked for an explanation from either user before expressing his/her suspicion in public in a manipulative style (let's be honest,the message's attitude is clearly not neutral)

Afterwards, it seems as a few members such as OldArrow understood what the message was implying and decided to insert our usernames in the "Blacklist" without asking for an explanation or informing either user. I believed that the aforementioned user was a supporter of fair and clear procedures and would not have drawn false conclusions that easily. Sigh...

I believe that our explanation is adequate: We enjoy spending a lot of time together in the real world and then sharing our photographs in this global community.

If this is not enough, then you can check our avatars, they clearly different. Then you can check our galleries, why would someone split his gallery in two accounts in that way if he was having a double account.

After all, I don't believe a user with a double account would be that stupid to post similar photos  and add the same contact details (City, Country), it just wouldn't work.

britties's gear list:britties's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D90 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow