A99 on short trip to TOKYO

Started Apr 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
chris yap OP New Member • Posts: 24
Re: A99 on short trip to TOKYO

Hi Harry,

Thank you for taking your time to view my pictures, complimenting as well as providing feedback to help me improve.

To answer your question with regards to the looks/colors - i am using VSCO 3 in light room 4.

I have decided on a more controversial / extreme approach, it was a personal decision to take the pictures towards a more faded wash out effect that i felt was towards my art direction for this shoot.

Yes the gears aren't cheap but they do help in times when the face with a challenging situation / low light or should i require the picture to be sharp-i understand this part is very debatable and i am guilty of having expensive gear that i might not push them to their fullest capability.

I understand that my style might be abit too extreme - there fore i would take everyone's feedback  into account and do a personal reflection and decide on what is best for the next shoot!

i appreciate to all the bro/professional's out here who took their time to look!

thank you Harry! Cheers! i hope that i have given you some insight on my honest answer!

Best regards

Chris

chris yap's gear list:chris yap's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Sony 24mm F2 SSM Carl Zeiss Distagon T*
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow