SEL20F28 impresses and puzzles at the same time

Started Apr 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
007peter
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,939Gear list
Like?
Kashmir442 - Not Entitlement, but OP ask why the Wild Variation, I'm giving my opinion
In reply to Kashmir442, Apr 10, 2013

Kashmir442 wrote:

007peter wrote:

I'll look forward to your re-shoot.  The current results are invalidated and I cannot form any conclusion when I doubt the test results itself.

Where does the expectation and sense of entitlement come from that the OP is going to take the time to do a full review with samples based on your particular wants and needs?

Sorry you feel that way, but the original ASK for "our" opinion on "our" explanation on why such a WILD variation in Test Result.  One photo S19 is sharper, one photo SY20 is better, then flip-flop all around.

• I'm giving him my explanation why his result are invalid (AF error, Software Correction)
  • I'm giving him my suggestion, turn off AF and use MF, its the only way to eliminate AF-Error and produce accurate results

While you don't like the TONE of my message.  You cannot deny my explanation is spot on in Explaining why he is getting inconsistent results.

But I agree with you though, I shouldn't have use the word 'invalidate'.  I'm reading my own post back right now, its does sound a tad harsh.

Sorry if my poor choices of "wording" is getting people upset here.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow